Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00027 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 29% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,983 (7,426,580 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 20 Bds$ (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $789 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 345 (about 1 hour ago)