Cost of living comparison between Antsiranana, Madagascar and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 30% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,291 (8,099,704 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (about 1 hour ago)