Cost of living comparison between Antofagasta, Chile and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00138 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 12% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,759 (CH$2,000,645) in Antofagasta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$112 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)