Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 293 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00131 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 13% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,710 (CH$2,068,300) in Antofagasta.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)