Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01624 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 24% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,964 (Php120,943) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €12 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tucson, Arizona costs $6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €18 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malatya costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)