Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01676 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 24% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,289 (Php136,572) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 220,000 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Catania costs €100 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 元35 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 15,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)