Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01566 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 25% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,162 (Php138,002) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (about 2 hours ago)