Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27403 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 39% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,824 (6,655TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)