Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24767 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 41% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,907 (7,701TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (about 1 hour ago)