Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 22% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,106 (7,556,780 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $36 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Valparaiso costs CH$70 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.300 Dinar (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (20 minutes ago)