Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24743 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 48% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,697 (6,859TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (23 minutes ago)