Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24941 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 41% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,831 (7,340TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $130 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)