Cost of living in Anshan, China compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13311 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anshan (China) is 25% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,884 (元14,154) in Anshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,700 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajkot costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $788 (about 1 hour ago)