Cost of living comparison between Ansan, South Korea and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00081 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is 7% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,798 (₩3,443,448) in Ansan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (about 2 hours ago)