Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 42% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,889 (﷼ 65,471,496) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (42 minutes ago)