Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,157 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.298 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 9% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,851 (Dinar 2,196) in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$13 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)