Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 574 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00281 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 51% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,476 (525,144 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)