Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 22% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,945 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ganja costs 10 ман (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 450 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)