Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 23% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,311 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lille costs €16 (13 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (42 minutes ago)