Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 19% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,277 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.45 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20,988 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 2 hours ago)