Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04916 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 50% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,463 (E£ 29,765) in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $11 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €33 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 18 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)