Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12760 EUR / SDG *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 39% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,757 (13,768 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)