Cost of living comparison between Al `Amarah, Iraq and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00081 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 15% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,746 (3,401,235 Dinar) in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $366 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £5.00 (37 minutes ago)