Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09295 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 33% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,671 (17,983 Dirham) in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)