Cost of living comparison between Adelaide, Australia and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 930 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.703 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 40% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €4,386 (AU$6,242) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)