Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 455 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00237 EUR / NGN
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 34% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,861 (783,607 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tawau costs RM2.10 (about 1 hour ago)