Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00072 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 10% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,196 (4,458,529 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 130 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (23 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Zapopan costs Mex$ 145 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)