Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 28% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €4,006 (5,019,807 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Tampa, Florida costs $1.46 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaporizhzhya costs 80₴ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (15 minutes ago)