Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 14% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,183 (2,085,945 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)