Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 323 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 7% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €2,987 (1,962,581 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (about 1 hour ago)