Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 323 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 6% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,060 (2,006,181 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 4 hours ago)