Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 433 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.731 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 35% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,800 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $4,405 (6,023 Dinar) in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Anyang costs ₩4,600 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $42 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stavanger costs kr 327,600 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (about 2 hours ago)