Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 237 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.698 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 39% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,298 (3,292 Dinar) in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (29 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dili costs $3,000 (about 1 hour ago)