Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00140 USD / MWK
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 49% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,000 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,060 (2,190,476 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 30TL (28 minutes ago)