Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 628 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.178 USD / EUR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 49% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,300 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,201 (€2,717) in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 3 hours ago)