Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.542 USD / BAM
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 47% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,983 (3,655KM) in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)