Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 324 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.079 USD / EUR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 36% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,007 (€1,861) in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)