Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 747 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.229 USD / EUR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 26% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $4,782 (€3,891) in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$20,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bishkek costs 100 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)