Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 197 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03257 USD / TWD
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 39% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,911 (58,664 NT$) in Yun-lin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 2 hours ago)