Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 581 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03383 USD / TWD
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 34% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,300 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $4,136 (122,254 NT$) in Yun-lin.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (about 1 hour ago)