Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00094 USD / KRW
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 21% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $7,860 (₩8,376,096) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,500 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (37 minutes ago)