Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00086 USD / KRW
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 16% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,900 (₩3,379,750) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)