Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00903 USD / JPY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,412 (¥488,547) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)