Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14533 USD / CNY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 56% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,649 (元11,347) in Yinchuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)