Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00073 USD / MMK
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 29% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,209 (3,017,626 Kyat) in Yangon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Malé costs 55 Rufiyaa (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)