Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 73%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,032 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00074 USD / MMK
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 44% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,100 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,423 (4,617,386 Kyat) in Yangon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥900 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $600 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zagreb costs 0.70 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)