Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! Yafran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.709 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is 112% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,305 (7,483 Dinar) in Yafran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)