Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14647 USD / CNY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 49% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,900 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,515 (元24,000) in Xingtai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $813 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montpellier costs €12 (29 minutes ago)