Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14591 USD / CNY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 50% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,572 (元10,775) in Xingtai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)