Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14496 USD / CNY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is 5% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,374 (元16,377) in Xianyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (39 minutes ago)