Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14510 USD / CNY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is 5% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,964 (元20,429) in Xianyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)