Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14539 USD / CNY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is 5% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,364 (元16,258) in Xianyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ponce costs $5.10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)