Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 587 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15850 USD / CNY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 31% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,800 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,983 (元25,127) in Xiangfan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $56 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 35 (25 minutes ago)