Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 65%|
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29972 USD / PLN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 813 prices entered by 124 different people.
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 51% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guaruja costs R$ 20 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 45 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$115 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)