Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 72%|
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24362 USD / PLN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 784 prices entered by 107 different people.
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 61% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)