Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25607 USD / PLN
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 38% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,554 (6,069 zł) in Włocławek.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (33 minutes ago)