Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 602 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27089 USD / PLN
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 39% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,400 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,904 (14,410 zł) in Włocławek.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chapeco costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veracruz costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)