Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15545 USD / CNY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 37% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,700 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,577 (元23,014) in Weifang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Northampton costs £10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 40 ﷼ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (37 minutes ago)