Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14816 USD / CNY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 27% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,900 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $4,334 (元29,251) in Weifang.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 7,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)