Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 635 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15649 USD / CNY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 37% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,400 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $4,064 (元25,968) in Weifang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (35 minutes ago)