Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 67%|
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25786 USD / PLN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,992 prices entered by 353 different people.
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 51% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,835 (7,118 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)