Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 69%|
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24362 USD / PLN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,749 prices entered by 336 different people.
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 53% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bologna costs €1.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (27 minutes ago)