Cost of living in Warangal, India vs Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 846 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01397 USD / INR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 74% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,000 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,312 (₨93,946) in Warangal.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)