Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07313 USD / NAD
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 58% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,564 (21,390 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €52 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩2,300 (about 2 hours ago)