Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California, United States compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 694 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017.
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California (United States) is 36% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $9,270 in Walnut Creek, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,800 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €16 (26 minutes ago)