Cost of living comparison between Walnut Creek, California, United States and Anchorage, Alaska, United States
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 424 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016.
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,968 in Walnut Creek, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)