Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California, United States compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 569 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017.
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California (United States) is 37% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,136 in Walnut Creek, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)