Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California, United States compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 447 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017.
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California (United States) is 25% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,909 in Walnut Creek, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antalya costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $6,360 (about 1 hour ago)