Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 383 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.575 USD / BGN
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 53% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,777 (3,091 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b80 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)