Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 282 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.551 USD / BGN
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 54% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,426 (2,586 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)