Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 621 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26688 USD / BRL
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 53% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,400 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,012 (R$ 11,287) in Volta Redonda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgaum costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vienna costs €1.29 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (37 minutes ago)