Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00034 USD / COP
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 54% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,155 (COL$3,381,221) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Washington D.C. costs $22 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (30 minutes ago)