Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 520 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00035 USD / COP
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 55% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,100 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,762 (COL$7,924,506) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $122 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mon Repos costs 3.97 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)