Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00034 USD / COP
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 56% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,300 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,788 (COL$8,144,627) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $500,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plovdiv costs 8 лв (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €37 (30 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Oporto costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)