Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00034 USD / COP
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 55% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,122 (COL$3,276,402) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 420,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)