Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00034 USD / COP
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 53% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,165 (COL$3,387,830) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guangzhou costs 元204 (about 1 hour ago)