Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 266 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.071 USD / EUR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 42% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,440 (€1,345) in Vigo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (33 minutes ago)