Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 756 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.178 USD / EUR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 19% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,900 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $4,778 (€4,058) in Vicenza.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $30 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $4,515 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)