Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00344 USD / HUF
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 58% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,558 (452,888 Ft) in Veszprém.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)