Cost of living comparison between Vavuniya, Sri Lanka and Anchorage, Alaska, United States
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 225 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00674 USD / LKR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 56% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,654 (245,303 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)